Sales and marketing automation software exclusively for small business
- Upon logging into your DisputeSuite account for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password and add any additional users. You may skip passed adding users if you do not wish to complete that step at this time.
- When this step has been completed, click on the “Admin” tab to begin customizing your internal DisputeSuite experience.
- First click “Company Information” on the left hand side to locate your unique 4-digit company ID. Please note this number as it will be used if you submit a support ticket or need account assistance in the future.
- If you do have additional users with your account, you may also select “Roles” to assign each staff member. You may also select “Permissions” to customize each role to allow staff members limited access to account information as you see fit.
- If you did not add your additional users when you first logged in, you may select “Users” on the left hand side and select “Add New Users” to begin listing your staff. You will create a username, password, and list their contact information. You can even include a photo for each user, including yourself. To edit a user’s information, you will click the pencil icon next to the user’s name. Be sure to hit save.
- To edit your company name, contact information, and logo you will select “System Settings” under the Customer Portal section of options listed on the left hand side. You will then click “Edit” to list the details and upload the photo. Be sure to hit “Save” at the bottom of the page. TIP: The “System Settings” section is where you will also personalize the customer and affiliate portals, so it is encouraged to scroll through and review your options. For more information, see the customer portal training video.
Whenever you see me, you will find helpful training videos about that page or feature.
Browse around, we have videos to help get you started, answer any questions and assist you with getting the most out of your Mirku system.