In this training, we take a look at the Letters Feature. How to create template categories, add and edit letters, how to import credit report items, how to create letters, and update results.
- First you must create or select available letter templates and add them to your templates. Start by clicking the Letters Tab
- If you have not already, create a custom letter category to organize your letter templates by selecting, “Edit Template Categories” An example of a category would be “Round 1”
- Select “Available Templates”
- Select “Template Categories” to see the in-house template categories and choose one of three options TIP: You will not see the custom letter template categories under available templates. You will only see the 3 in-house template category options
- Note the letters are sorted by name and offer a description. To view a letter, click the binoculars. To add a letter to your templates to be used for clients, select the green arrow to download to your templates, selecting the custom template category TIP: The letters do not download to your computer. They download to the “Your Templates” section in your account.
- To edit the letter template, you can select “Your Templates” then choose the template category. You will then select the pencil icon to edit the letter template.
- Save when all edits are complete.
- The template is now ready to use for a client